Delivery & Return Policy
Delivery & Assembly in U.A.E.
- We provide free delivery for purchases over 2000 AED to Ajman, Sharjah and Dubai. For purchases under 2000 AED, a delivery charge of 100 AED is applicable
- For other Emirates and G.C.C. countries, delivery, packing and customs will be quoted separately.
- Our after-sales service team will call you within 24 hours of payment being received to book delivery. Upon booking, you must inform us of any restrictions at the delivery address, for example, restricted access to the property or lift access to upper floors.
- We do not collect or dispose of unwanted furniture.
- We are unable to hang wall-mounted products or fittings or connect any electrical items. Items that require assembly such as bed frames are included in the delivery charge.
Exchange Policy for U.A.E. Customers
- At Pinky Furniture & Novelties L.L.C., we try to be as flexible as possible. Should you discover that you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase upon delivery we will happily exchange the item once or, you can choose to return the item and receive a credit note for use in-store for the purchased amount - valid for 12 months from the initial date of purchase. Collection and/or re-delivery of products is chargeable at AED 100 to Ajman, Sharjah, Dubai. For other Emirates delivery and packing will be quoted separately.
- Pinky Furniture & Novelties L.L.C. has a strict no refund policy
- Products sold on promotions are not eligible for exchange, credit note, returns or refunds.
- Any purchased item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it
- Any item returned not in its original condition, damaged, missing parts will not be eligible for exchange or credit note
- Kindly keep and present your original receipt upon request
- Delivery charges are unfortunately non-refundable
- For any exchange or credit note, an additional delivery fee of 100 AED will apply if collected/delivered by us
- Should you choose to cancel your order on delivery, a 100 AED delivery fee applies that must be paid to the driver by cash on delivery.
- If the product is too large to be taken into your property or fit into an elevator and needs to be taken up a building stairway, an additional charge for labour will be applied. We cannot accept responsibility for damages while items are being carried in such cases and the responsibility is with the purchaser. We would advise any customer is to visit our warehouse in case of any sizing doubts for access into your property
- Any product, customised by request is strictly not eligible for exchange or credit note
- Once an order is placed, we will store the item for a maximum of 30 days on receipt of a full advance payment
- Products will not be reserved
- Goods, once sold, will not be repurchased under any circumstance
- All customization charges are based on additional cost, we will estimate the labour involved and forward a quote accordingly
- Upon delivery if any product has a manufacturing defect, we will immediately fix or exchange it for you, in this instance, there will be no additional delivery or collection charge for U.A.E. customers only
- After delivery should the customer request additional work, repair, touch up or treatments we will estimate labour and delivery cost involved and forward a quote accordingly
Exchange Policy for G.C.C. Customers
- Products shipped to G.C.C. countries are not eligible for exchange, returns or refunds
- Due to the increased chances of damage to products, while shipping, customers are advised to view the product in person before purchase
- Pinky Furniture & Novelties L.L.C. does not provide handlers to unload the goods upon delivery in the G.C.C. and are not liable for any damage during the offloading process on the delivery
- Pinky Furniture & Novelties L.L.C. takes no responsibility if the product is damaged on delivery by the handlers
*We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website.
- All products are handmade with solid wood and must be placed indoors. An antique finish is given to the items to create a vintage character. Small cracks, spacing in wood and matte stain is part of the charm. Customers are advised to visit our warehouse to view items in person before purchasing. Each piece is unique and cannot be replicated. Owners can choose to place furniture outdoor at their own risk. Avoid contact with water and surface cleaning agents. Regular application of beeswax and teak oil will maintain product quality.
- Pinky Furniture & Novelties L.L.C. takes no responsibility for damages through wear and tear and general use
*Currently, Pinky Furniture & Novelties L.L.C. is based Sharjah industrial area 10, street 3. Our Al Barsha branch in Dubai has closed down. Please view our contact us page for location and timings. All deliveries will be made from our Sharjah branch